Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There is a time to dance.....

One day after Sara had already arrived in China we decided to turn the TV on to the one station that was NOT in Chinese, HBO.  Lo and behold a movie that was not Baby Mama or Batman (two movies I will never watch again because I saw them 72 times each while there) was on.  FOOTLOOSE...."everybody cut, everybody cut"....you know you want to sing it with me!  Unfortunately it was the end of the movie but it was the best part!  So Sara and I decided to have a dance party!! We jumped, we sweated, we laughed...just what I needed!  Kevin Bacon was SOOOOO wishing he was there! Rhett did not know what to make of these 2 white women *trying* to get their groove on in a Chinese hotel but we had fun!! 

P.S...if Brian couldn't be with me in China...I'm so glad my sister was!






3 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish footloose would have been on when we were there. I will never watch Bucket List or Definately, Maybe. EVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy now I'll be singing that ALL night :)
    Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like it was fun! Glad that you and your sister had some special "girl time" while you were there!

    ReplyDelete