I know I said I'd be back on Sunday with a post. I lied!! Sorry! Saturday in the middle of the night Adiah woke up with a stomach bug and then Brian and I felt like we were getting it
(the stomach bug...no Kim, we did not feel like "gettin it on"!!) on Sunday night. Nothing came of it but we certainly didn't sleep much that night. And on top of that, last Wednesday (the day we were coming home) our house computer crashed and it is off getting fixed. The only computer we have is this laptop of Brian's and he is working from home these days...so you see my problem! I do have lots to say...what a journey this has already been!
Amy---
ReplyDeletePraying for your family and DYING for an update, but oh my goodness I know you are busy. Adopting an older child was a challenge for us once we got home...did you know Leila and Rhett were the exact same age at adoption? Leila was so strong willed and we were beside ourselves. Just know I've been there and am praying, let me know if I can pray specifically for ANYTHING!
Love,
Alissa
Oh that is funny … well not the stomach bug but your semantics. Ha, ha! Having been to China and back (and having a non-routine trip myself), I have no doubt what you meant! No getting it on right after returning from China with a family member needing surgery ASAP!
ReplyDeleteAs for the stomach bug, yeah we had it but S and Big J didn't get it. The worst part for us is that each of the 3 of us who got it came down with it 5 days apart, so it went on for 2 WEEKS. Hope that is no the case for you.
Get some extra bleach and Lysol! HUGS and enjoy your family! You can blog later!
Hey it's okay, we'll take the posts whenever and however we can get them! :) Just so glad you all are home safe and sound and together.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Jen