Monday, December 7, 2009

We're in the teens!!

Nineteen days until we leave for China! And just 21 days until we have Rhett in our arms!! I woke up this morning and ran to the computer to see the most precious pictures of my friend, Jaclyn, holding their new daughter from China. I feel overwhelmed today!! I'm so thankful that the Lord has trusted us with this again. I'm honored! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so thrilled for you and tHIS PRECIOUS BOY you're giving a NAME to and a cherished place in your family!

    CANNOT.WAIT to watch you go!!! Wow, 19 days and counting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we are traveling together ! Maggie is from GUANGDONG Province - so we fly straight from Beijing to Guanzhou and stay there until Jan. 9.
    Rhett is just precious ! I love his name too - so very southern ! Can't wait to meet you and your hubby and Rhett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is our 19 days until we travel!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete