First things first....12 days until we leave for China! Can you even believe that? I can barely get my head around it!! If I could find my head these days, that is. Man, what a busy time of year to plan to go to China and adopt a child!!! But all of this will be so worth it in the end! I really can't wait! Just praying that we all stay healthy between now and then so I can continue to prepare and plan for this amazing trip.
Today we had our required travel conference call where we "meet" the other families traveling with us and get lots of information. Talk about overload! Its all stuff I know but when you hear it in one conversation it can get your head spinning! So many details that have to happen...its crazy. But there are only 8 families traveling with our group at this time. And either one or two other families besides us going to the Jiangsu province to get our children. I couldn't really hear where some of them said they were going. Everyone sounded super nice! It got me so excited!!!! I can't believe in only 14 days we will be holding Rhett in our arms!!


Can't wait ! Are you as stressed as me ?
ReplyDeleteUm, Yes!! But actually you probably have me beat. You leave way sooner than I do!! Are you ready?
ReplyDeleteI think it is the perfect way to tie up Christmas!!! I know that is mushy but I couldn't resist. Remember, it'll all get done and what doesn't can wait!!!
ReplyDeleteRhett needs his Mommy NOW!!! Can't wait to stalk your blog!!! Please tell me you have a back-up in case you are blocked in China? I'm assuming Sara will have access and can download for you? I mean, it is imperative we can all follow along! (I have lost it can you tell???)
Seriously, I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait till you are outta here! T-minus 12 days!!!
Yes, my sister, Sara, will be posting for me if we get blocked in China! My family would KILL me if we didn't post!!! Thank you for your excitement! I can't wait until we are saying T-minus 12 for you too!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you. Wish we were going with you. :) Can't wait to see you with your new son!!! I'll be following along.
ReplyDelete