Sunday, May 17, 2009

We have another son!!!!

Stay tuned for more details...it will take some time to write out but I wanted you all to know that on May 5th, 2009 we saw our son, Rhett!!! He is precious and we are over the moon excited!! Even more reason to get that paperwork done!!

7 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Such exciting news to read ~ I'm praying that your PA, RA, and TA come SOON! Can't wait for details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to keep us hanging!! Come on, Amy! :) Hey, it was good to see Brian tonight. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Can't wait to hear all the details - don't keep us waiting long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME to see this posted!!! Love you friend! Praying for Rhett!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! Congratulations to you and your family! Too bad my home study has taken as long as it has or we could have traveled together! :( So excited for you though! Can't wait to hear more on your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Can't wait to see a picture.


    God Bless

    Pat, Ronnie and Isabella Casteen

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAHHHHH!!! Can't wait to hear MORE!!! Could you slow down on the paperwork though--I REALLY want to travel w/ you!!! Well as much as I'd love to travel with y'all, I wouldn't want Rhett to wait a second longer than he has to for his family to bring him home!

    ReplyDelete