Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pre Approval!!!

Here is some great news!! Today I got an email from our agency which said we received our PA(pre approval)!!! Since we are not DTC(documents to China)yet we have been given a deadline to be finished with our dossier and have it in China. It is August 27. So we must all pray that there are no glitches in the paperwork and we can be done WAY before that. Once we are DTC and we have a LID(log in date)is when the count down to our RA(referral approval and the most important thing in this process)begins. So the sooner the better!!! They said from LID to RA is anywhere from 3-5 months. Could be shorter(tee-hee), could be longer. But Praise God for this small step!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Very exciting Amy!!!! I'm praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your PA as well! I will definitely follow your blog as well, we are almost identical on the timeline. We haven't gotten our receipt notice from USCIS yet but hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete