I'm so excited because today we received in the mail our invitation to get our fingerprints done from the govt. This is an all important step to getting our approval. After that happens we really have nothing left to do except wait for our approval or any questions they might have for us. Lets pray that doesn't happen! The appointment is set for June 3 which is before our vacation! I was nervous we were going to get an appt for the time that we would be gone. Anyway, I just wanted to pass on that bit of news! Any news is big news in the adoption world!!
Good news indeed! You'll be in China before you know it! So much for waiting for me... (Just kidding)
ReplyDeleteSo glad it worked out to get done before you travel! It's so nice to have your end of the paperwork done!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! See, God keeps working out even the smallest of details having your fingerprint appointment before your trip! He is good!!!
ReplyDelete