Friday, February 5, 2010

Just wanted to show a little of what happens on a daily basis at our house.

Its lovely.

My daughter, Emily, happened to be recording them when that exchange was going on.

I feel like whatever he said couldn't have been nice!!

And yet even in the midst of what seems like endless fighting...I have hope! My bloggy friend, Kristi, calls these RAV's (Random Acts of Violence). And now her first 2 children love each other so much! I know it will happen for us too!!






13 comments:

  1. Ok,I'm feeling a little guilty that I enjoyed that so much :) To get me back you can laugh at the videos I hope to post someday of Lily's little brother cussing at her in Nepalese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at all of that...I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, but it was funny watching it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do I detect a bit of sarcasm in the "it's lovely" line?
    Um, yeah. We used to say that we were pretty sure that if we actually knew what Caleb was saying in Mandarin that we'd be giving him a spanking...
    You should be getting pretty close to the beginning of signs of hope now. Hang in there my friend. The RAVs will be a funny memory before too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny !!!They are incredibly cute and really seem to like each other ( haha).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I could have watched that a hundred times. Hilarious!! And I particularly liked your part at the end. ;) Ha! So can't wait until ONE DAY when I can meet BOTH your newest blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like sibling love, is there?! Our whole family was laughing watching the video. I told them all that it actually sounds a bit familiar...only mine speak "Whinese"! :) You are REALLY good at speaking "Chinese", by the way. Love seeing your family in action.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny, Amy! We have video of Luke speaking Russian and he loves it. Of course, we are pretty sure he's not speaking in profanities. LOL! I have to ask, is Rhett saying "thank you" when he's handed the sippy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Amy, I had to chuckle when I watched that video! Way too cute. Oh and you crack me up even more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is hilarious, but sometimes its not! I'm pretty sure Mei has cussed at us in Chinese. : ) Half of what I say to her is, "be sweet Mei be sweet." The girl has got some sass!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too funny … well to me it is. I have come to the conclusion that it matters not their age or difference in age … at least at my house. Someone is always getting riled up about something! :))) The joys of motherhood!!!

    BTW, if we have some twinning going on here, you'll have to give me some tips once you figure it out!

    Stay tuned …

    ReplyDelete
  11. To cute....I think he was saying get my sippy cup to Adiah....she said enh? And that just does not cut it with men! lol...

    ReplyDelete