We're here!!! We arrived yesterday afternoon in Beijing around 2:40pm, made it to the hotel around 5pm and then had dinner with my aunt and uncle and cousins who live in Beijing around 6pm. The flight was decent other than Brian not feeling so hot! He woke up Saturday morning with a stomach thing I think. But he is doing better. Please be praying for his hip. He is in a great deal of pain in the hip he hurt in his accident in 2004. Is it a spiritual attack? You bet it is, but we are praying and believing for his healing!!

We finally fell in bed last night around 8pm and slept until 4 so we could be down in the lobby for our ride back to the airport. We are now in Nanjing waiting to go downstairs to meet our guide to take us to Rhett. We will get him at 2pm China time!!! We are exhausted, excited, and emotional! And I'm so praying that Brian can enjoy this trip even in his pain. We'll try and post tonight with pictures of our new little man!!
Kids, we'll skype you when you wake up in the morning. We love you and miss you terribly!!!
Glad to finally see a post from you! I'm glad you made it safely and I can't wait to see Rhett in your arms!!!! We're praying for Brian!
ReplyDeleteYay Amy!!! I kept waking up all last night with you guys on my mind! I have been praying for you and Rhett! Cannot wait to see pics of him in your arms!!!
ReplyDeleteWill be praying for Brian's hip too!
<3
Jaclyn
So happy you made it there safely! So happy you get Rhett today! Sooooooo happy for your precious family! I will be praying for full and complete health for Brian, that the enemy will not get a foothold in to steal or rob his joy from meeting his son for the first time. Praying the pain will not be a distraction or deterent and that God would provide a hedge of protection and healing over all of you while you are in China. I can't wait to see pictures of Rhett in your arms....another miracle is unfolding on the otherside of the world! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for health for you both. And praying eveything went great with meeting you new SON!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful.