Well, its been a crazy last few days preparing for our trip to China. I believe we are almost done packing and organizing!! Today we decided to change our flight from DFW/Chicago/Beijing to DFW/San Francisco/Beijing. The weather in Chicago is looking too iffy and I would rather know that we are not going to be fighting icy weather with a possibility of having our flight canceled. I know other things could happen but we decided to go another way instead. Our agency was awesome to help us so last minute. And then Adiah woke up today not acting right. I took her to the dr and she has strep. Isn't that fun? So we started her on an antibiotic and praying that no one else will come down with it. Tonight we start our Christmas celebrations over at Brian's moms house. That will be fun!! So I'll check in with you later...Merry Christmas, ya'll!!
This is going to be a Christmas to remember, for sure! I'll be praying for safe flights...
ReplyDeleteHow nice to not have to worry about the weather-- that would have stressed me out too! Plus, on top of being the most beautiful city in the world, SFO also has good restaurants! (maybe your last one for awhile!) :)
ReplyDeleteGood idea! We'll be praying! Sorry your baby has strep. We'll be praying for all your little ones at home! Have a wonderful time celebrating the birth of Jesus with your family! He's givin you and Brian a precious gift this Christmas!
ReplyDelete