Well, folks. Looks like all of the steps between RA and TA(travel approval) have been completed as of last Tuesday. With the new process that is required of us for this adoption (it was different with Adiah. Not as complicated) there are about 4 things that have to be done by us and other people before our TA can be issued to us. I found out this morning that our final step before TA (Article 5) was done on November 3. So we are a full week into our official countdown to TA. I would love to say we could get it before Thanksgiving and travel with the group already set to leave on Dec 3. I don't know if that's possible but I'm going to pray for it anyway!! If we don't receive it in time to leave on Dec 3rd then I really have no clue when we could go. Brian and I do not want to be gone over Christmas for many reasons. So we have decided that we would need to leave with the next group out after that which could be January or February. So I'm being bold in my prayers and asking for a miracle to have him home before Christmas. Would you join me?
As much as I want to travel with you, I really want you to go bring your baby boy home! Praying that you receive your TA in record time. I'm not really liking the new I800 process.
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!! December 3 is still a bit out there!
ReplyDeletePraying, praying, praying! God can move mountains!
ReplyDeleteYou betcha! Praying for yall! I am so excited about this new little addition to your sweet family.
ReplyDeletePraying ALL of your children will be in your home for Christmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hurts these days to get onto my knees....but, for this I am down on my knees praying! What a blessed Christmas this would be to have all of your children home for Christmas! I hope that the place where he is in in China is playing the song..."I'll Be Home for Chirtsmas"....Not in his dreams...but for REAL!
ReplyDelete