Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update on Rhett!

This morning we got an update on Rhett! I contacted Ladybugs and Love again last week to do another orphanage phone call. I wanted some answers to some questions before we travel. This makes my heart ache so much more!! I'm ready to have that little sweetie home for many reasons....especially so we can get him some BOY clothes!!! But just check out that sweet smile!! I think we're going to have our hands full because one of the questions I asked was about his personality. This is what they said...

"He is out going, lively, active, and he likes to behave in a spoiled manner (petulance)."

"He sometimes wants to outdo."

Oh, dear. But I'm so glad he seems to be developing and healthy!! I'm so ready to have my arms around him!!




So happy to see a picture of his mommy and daddy, I'm sure!!





4 comments:

  1. Adorable....

    Hmmm....drawing on walls already....? You need to paint his room with that blackboard paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.WORD!

    What a P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S BOY!!! He will be HOME soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that smile as he looks at his photo album...
    Melt my heat I tell ya!
    And some quick advice? Umm, better paint his room with that chalkboard paint and buy some chalk now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok-he's gorgeous and he is extremely hip in that jacket!

    ReplyDelete