Nine, people.
Nine.
9.
Thats alot.
And as disappointed as I was today about not receiving our TA I still know that my God is big. And there are probably things being worked out in the spiritual that my flesh can't see. And I'm so glad I serve a God who fights those things for us! I'm still waking up every day hoping that "today is the day" for some news. I would love it if you would pray with us about this. I can't wait for the day we can tell you it came and that we can go get Rhett!!! Soon!!!! And if you want something else to pray about why don't you hop on over to my sister-in-law's blog! God is so good!!!


Oh Amy, I can relate to your frustration! We waited seven weeks for Kylie's TA ~ and that referral was three years ago today. You'd think that time would erase that longing, but I still remember it so well. It was so agonizing to watch other people that received referrals with us travel before we ever got TA!
ReplyDeleteI pray you won't be waiting much longer!
Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from the Nanjing group. We have a daughter from Nanjing as well, adopted in Nov. 2007. Congratulations on getting your TA! Rhett is a precious little boy. I too have felt great frustration this week as we fully expected to receive our TA for our little guy in Anhui. It hasn't come and I am beside myself. But as you said, God is bigger and his plan for us and our Michael is much greater than we can ever imagine. If you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for our family...that God might agree it's time for our TA...I'd greatly appreciate it! Praying for your sister-in-law as well.
Again, congratulations to your family.
Melanie in IL
www.youbelong.net/mannosfamily