Wednesday, September 30, 2009

China said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 1:57 pm we got the call we have been waiting for!!! Melissa at our agency said that our RA arrived today!!!! 72 days after LID!!!! She expects us to travel early to late December (depending on when we get our TA) with a possibility of being home before Christmas!! But I'm just so trusting the Lord on this and excited that we can now share our son's pictures! Stay tuned for a "reveal" post!! But first I have calls to make!!!!!


Give me an "R"!


Give me an "A"!!!

What does that spell?

Its also the initials of our Rhett and Adiah!!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. I received the email about RA calls & started checking the blogs! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm even more excited for you now that I looked down at a previous post where you said you weren't even going to start looking for it until October-- how cool that God wanted to surprise you, with not a day to spare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, I am so excited for you all! Praying you have a speedy TA.

    I can't believe you are making us wait to see pictures!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, GOTTA See pics (of course when you get time!). Will be stalking in the meantime!

    C-O-N-G-R-A-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!! SO EXCITED for you and Rhett!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, that is what I get for trying to be cute! Here goes again:

    C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for your family. Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Amy, this is wonderful news!!! I'll be checking back frequently to finally see pictures of your little sweetie!
    Somehow I didn't realize how close in age he and Darcy are...

    ReplyDelete