We just got word that our dossier was logged in on 7/20/09! So the CRAZY wait begins for our RA and TA. I've seen lots swirling around out there about the uncertainty of when these things arrive. But I'm refusing to allow that stuff to alter my hope and peace in the One who started us on this road. He already knows when and how this will work out. So I rest in that!! Our agency says 3-5 months average from LID to RA. So I won't even look for it until Oct. But I sure won't be upset if we got an early surprise!! So let the count up begin!!
I can't wait to go get our baby boy!!!
Yea!!! So happy for you guys! At least you're not running around trying to get paperwork together anymore!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice to have a date to put behind those three letters? I'm praying that you get that early surprise!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amy! What relief to have that out of the way. I'm looking forward to having those three letters also!! Not too much longer I hope.
ReplyDeleteAmy, Just read through this blog...I will have to go back and look at your other one to refresh my memory of your "doubts" with Adiah. There doesn't seem to be a day that goes by when I am not overcome with emotion at missing out on Hudson....I will be praying for Rhett!!
ReplyDeleteWe too are so busy with three older kids and cut out gymnastics last year with Kailee. She is able to start school sports this year so we gave her a choice..our choice was actually made a bit easier for us as in January of this year the four kids and I moved to MN to take care of my mom who was diagnosed with cancer. We just came home in June...Kailee sure misses gymnastics but it is a hectic schedule and things had to go. It was WONDERFUL to have everything removed while in MN and I dream of adopting again..we know now is not the time but maybe one day???
Anyway, it was nice to catch up on your family. I am going to jump over to your other blog and see those cute kids!!!
Yeah!! Bring him home Lord! Can't wait to kiss all over him! Praying for Brian's birthday present to be an RA!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! One month already DOWN!!! It seems like it went by fast, but who am I kidding?! Still a reason to celebrate!!! Here's hoping the next month brings GOOD NEWS (in the form of a piece of paper w/ a red seal on it!:).
ReplyDeleteLeslie