Just wanted to do a post on this special day! You all already know that we are DTC today but I couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging it again!! I'm sure it won't get there until Monday morning but its on its way! Yaa hoo!!
Hi, I just came across your blog this morning! I just had to post and introduce myself because we have very similar dates, almost exact actually. We were also DTC yesterday. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your journey and reading the rest of your blog and maybe, we'll be in China together too!
Our agency is BAAS. This is our first adoption, how do we find out when we're LID? Do they let our agency know or does our agency have to call to find out? Please let me know when you get yours because that will mean I'm right there with you. I'll do the same.
Aaaah, okay so tell me, when are you hoping to travel? I was really hoping for late November but our agency said probably more like late December or January.
I am a daughter of the King!! I adore my husband and best friend, Brian. I am a mom to 5 children. Three I grew in my belly, two in my heart. All loved the same!
2/12/09 applied to AWAA 2/17/09 Adiah's physical 2/24/09 Application was approved 2/26/09 Mailed signed agreements and 1st payment to AWAA 3/4/09 Emily's physical 3/10/09 Contacted by AWAA and assigned our Family Coordinator-Melissa! 3/11/09 Sent in application for the Waiting Child program 3/13/09 Fire safety inspection and Environmental Health inspection completed 3/17/09 Filled out NEW Waiting Child program application-they changed it this week! 3/17/09 Brian and Amy physicals 3/24/09 Ridge and Natalie physicals; family TB tests done 3/28/09 First home study visit at our home (with kids) 3/29/09 Second home study visit 3/31/09 picked up police clearance letters 4/2/09 Third home study visit 4/7/09 Accepted into Waiting Child Program!(finally!!) 4/16/09 Mailed Louisiana documents for certification 4/23/09 certified Louisiana documents back 5/5/09 Saw Rhett on the waiting child list and locked his file! 5/6/09 Sent in Electronic Acceptance(EA) 5/11/09 Home study arrived 5/11/09 Mailed I-800A to USCIS 5/12/09 Mailed Texas documents for certification 5/18/09 certified Texas documents back(one letter has to be redone due to a notary error) 5/18/09 Mailed CORRECTED Texas documents for certification 5/20/09 Passport photos taken 5/21/09 USCIS certificate of receipt arrived 5/21/09 certified CORRECTED Texas documents back 5/22/09 Fingerprint appt letter arrived from USCIS (set for June 3) 5/26/09 Mailed documents off for Authentication 5/27/09 Pre-Approval(PA) 6/3/09 Fingerprint appointment 6/5/09 Authenticated documents arrived 6/22/09 I-797C arrived!! (approved on 6/19/09)-took 29 business days to get back to me...not bad! 6/22/09 I-797C notarized and sent to Austin for certification 6/24/09 Family photo pages complete 6/26/09 certified I-797C back from Austin 6/29/09 I-797C authenticated 6/29/09 mailed completed dossier to AWAA 7/2/09DTC!!!!!!!!! 7/20/09LID!! 9/30/09RA!!!! Only 72 days! Thank you, Jesus!! 10/3/09 Mailed I-800 10/21/09 I-800 approval (Provisional approval) 10/27/09 Cable (6days) 11/3/09 Article 5 signed (7 days!! Whoo hoo!!) 12/1/09 TA 12/28/09Meet Rhett!! 1/5/10 CA TRAVEL DATES: 12/26-1/8
Congratulations! Our son is also in Nanjing, and we are counting down the days to bring him home. Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteHi, I just came across your blog this morning! I just had to post and introduce myself because we have very similar dates, almost exact actually. We were also DTC yesterday. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your journey and reading the rest of your blog and maybe, we'll be in China together too!
ReplyDeleteOur blog is fromfivetosix blogspot com
Hoping for a speedy LOA for us both :)
Jaclyn
Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteOur agency is BAAS. This is our first adoption, how do we find out when we're LID? Do they let our agency know or does our agency have to call to find out? Please let me know when you get yours because that will mean I'm right there with you. I'll do the same.
Aaaah, okay so tell me, when are you hoping to travel? I was really hoping for late November but our agency said probably more like late December or January.
Crossing fingers for fast A's :)
Jaclyn