Friday, June 26, 2009

Here is whats lovely....

Our certified I-797C just arrived back from Austin! It got there on Tuesday and it came back on Friday. I love fast service! This means that on Monday I am going to personally take it to Houston to have it authenticated and from there I will mail it to AWAA with the rest of my dossier for review. If its all in order they will mail it to China next Thursday! The only thing that could cause a snag in this little plan of mine is if Houston decides they won't do same day service. Our family coordinator said they took same day service away and then put it back in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they won't change their mind! We'll see! I'll be sure to post when I get home on Monday evening to let you all know if its a go or not. Pray that it is!!! I can't believe we are almost done! Thank you, Lord, for opening doors for us!!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hear it for fast service! I'm super excited for you! Here's praying that your dossier will leave the building next Thursday and that you'll be packing your bags in no time!

    ReplyDelete