Thanks friends for being so excited about my home study. HOWEVER...small snafu. Noticed that the notary expired LAST WEEK so we are having to have 4 new copies re-notarized and mailed to me. Isn't this fun? So I am not mailing it off today but I'm sure it will be resolved soon! I just KNOW it!!
Gotta love the notary...
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how many notary problems we had with our last dossier!
Congratulations on your homestudy being done by the way! One step closer to Rhett!
Sorry about the notary expiring! I'm green with envy that you have your home study in hand. We won't even be done with our visits until next weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour getting closer to your little guy! :)
Amy, it's not an international adoption without a few snafu's, right?! Chin up friend! I keep reminding myself there is a reason for every delay, no matter how big or small!
ReplyDelete