Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still waiting...

I'm sure that's not the first time I'll say that this time around!! But yes, we are still waiting for our new family coordinator to contact us so we can officially begin the paper chase. I have been collecting documents that I already know I'll need for the home study. We are trying to use Adiah's final post placement visit as our first home visit for the new adoption. So I need to have all of the papers ready for that. That is why I've already begun all of the dr's visits for the kids and scheduled mine and Brian's. But I seriously need them to call me so they can mail me the documents I need, pronto!! I'm really very excited to get this started so we can get closer to our new son!! Yes...I know...All in God's timing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment